All companies are
- This web site is presented by Equal Assurance for the purpose of disseminating information for the benefit of actual and potential clients, auditors and partners. Equal Assurance monitors the quality of the information available on this website and endeavours to update the information regularly, in real time through links to our resource centre, maintenance of the “News” webpage, and manually through changes the relevant webpage. However, Equal Assurance does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this website or on any linked site. Equal Assurance recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to their use of this website and that users carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the material on the website for their purposes.
- This website may include data sourced from organisations other than Equal Assurance. The inclusion of such data does not constitute either an endorsement or a recommendation by Equal Assurance of this material. Further, the material on this website may include the views or recommendations of third parties that do not necessarily reflect the views of Equal Assurance.
- This website contains links to other web sites that are external to Equal Assurance. Reasonable care is taken in linking websites, but Equal Assurance has no direct control over the content of the linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites. Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those sites or of any third party products or services offered by, from or through those sites. Users of links provided by this web site are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the web site they visit.
- Equal Assurance applies security controls to protect its website from unauthorised access. However, users should be aware that the World Wide Web is an insecure public network that gives rise to a potential risk that a user’s transactions are being viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties or that files which the user downloads may contain computer viruses, disabling codes, worms or other devices or defects. Equal Assurance accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this web site or its use. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this site is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user’s computer system, software or data.
- The presence of email addresses on this website does not infer consent to send unsolicited commercial electronic messages (email) to those addresses.
- The Certified Clients Database available through the Qdos application and accessible from this website is intended to verify the validity of Certified Clients only. It should not be used for other purposes including solicitation of Clients.
- This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstance
- This website and the Qdos application use resources licensed under the APACHE 2.0 License. A copy of this license may be obtained at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- This website includes IP2Location LITE data available from https://lite.ip2location.com